How to buy gold & Silver
Gold and Silver has a natural intrinsic value because it is rare and highly sought after.
Gold and Silver resists inflation because the amount of gold and silver is not increasing. The amount of gold and silver on earth is constant. Some gold and silver is mined and circulates above ground while some are not mined yet and left in the bedrock. The total amount is unchanged.
Paper money comes and goes while gold and silver remains. No paper currency has survived more than a few decades, while the value of gold and silver has been consistent over thousands of years.
Gold and silver are the asset classes that have historically fared best in times of high uncertainty and high inflation. In a time where assets like stocks, bonds or real estate are associated with high risk or uncertainty appears to gold and silver as one of the best options to protect and insure against one crashing financial, banking and monetary system.
Some of the reasons to buy gold and silver:
• Gold and silver is an investment that can serve as an insurance in uncertain times.
• Gold and silver can act as a hedge in each portfolio for better risk-adjusted return
• Gold and silver protect against inflation and the erosion of the value of money
• Gold and silver retains its purchasing power over time
• There are many indications that the value of gold and silver will rise in the future, while other asset classes like stocks likely to be a bad deal.
• Demand is rising and while production is stationary or falling.
• Gold and silver have been used since ancient times, and may continue to be used as a liquid asset value preservation and money.
• Especially silver has industrial uses in areas such as alternative energy or IT products, which supports the high value.
• Owning physical gold and silver is no counter party risk. You do not rely on any bank, securities broker, commodity exchange or certificate issuers.
Leave a Reply.
Your best friend in taking over the world of facts